Cook Forest Locust
Lodge Campground Rules
- 5 M.P.H. SPEED LIMIT
- QUIET HOURS 10PM - 8AM
- Visitors must register and leave by 10:00
- Pets permitted, but must be attended to and kept on a leash
at all times.
Dog walking area at far bottom right of ski hill. You must
clean up after
- ATV's, dirt bikes, not permitted.
- Firearms, fireworks and explosives
- Alcoholic beverages are not to be displayed.
- Parents are responsible
for their children and guests.
- Please help keep restrooms clean.
Do not wash pots, pans, shoes, bathing suits, etc. in the bathrooms.
No smoking in the bathrooms. No children playing in the bathrooms.
- ONE FIRE RING AND ONE PICNIC TABLE PER CAMPSITE. (DO NOT MOVE
EITHER). Fire in firerings only -- keep fire low. Firewood
for sale at the office.
- Do not cut, chop or otherwise mutilate
any tree, plant or bush, dead or alive.
- We reserve the right
to refuse admission and to eject anyone with refund of money.
camp sites are litter free...we appreciate your returning the
site to its
- No refunds due to weather.
- Locust Lodge Campground and the management
will not be responsible for loss or damage due to theft or
any other cause.
- Check out time is 12 noon. Check in time is
- Current price - family of five.
- Advance non-refundable deposit required
- Maximum of 2 tents per site.
Thank you for camping at Locust Lodge Campground. If you have any questions,
comments or concerns, please let us know.
campground home | campground
rates | campground rules | campground
MacBeth's Store and Gift Shop accross the road from the campground.
Campsite reservations and checking for campsite availability
can only be done by phone or e-mail.
Our phone numbers:
800-331-6319 or 814-744-8400
By postal mail:
PO Box 115
Cooksburg, PA 16217